Automatic machines for breading fresh or frozen products.
Two models are available: PAN250 and PAN400, depending on the desired capacity.
PAN250 is suitable for craft production, which does not require high quantities of product.
PAN400 is suitable for medium/large laboratories. It is also suitable for continuous production as it can be combined with other machineries.
Standard equipment available in both models:
- Feed speed of the product conveyor belt from 6 to 20 meters per minute
- Belt speed adjustable through gearmotor and inverter
- The bread is kept in circulation by a vertical screw conveyor with a diameter of 130 mm and an openable hexagonal casing. The lower basin acts as a bread feeder, the upper one supplies the product with the bread.
- The quantity of bread is adjustable through a mechanical door
- Structure in stainless steel and other materials compatible with the "food machinery directives"
- Control panel in stainless steel
|MODEL PAN250||MODEL PAN400|
|Working width||250 mm||400 mm|
|Length||1300 mm||2400 mm|
|Pump features||Adjustable speed pump||Adjustable open impeller pump|
|Static filter for separating lumps||no||yes|
|Blower for removing the excess of bread from above the products||no||yes|
|Elimination of lumps or processing waste in a removable container||no||yes|
|Height||1500 mm||1500 mm|
|Width||500 mm||920 mm|
|Voltage||-||400V - 3ph + N + T|